Monday, November 2, 2009
Mac Ads
Haha I love how successful the "generation pull" of ads has become.. for instance I opened safari which takes me to the mac startpage (since firefox refuses to work..) and there on the top of the page displays a "watch the new Mac ads". Clearly the ads have become such an entertaiment,. and of course I got excited to watch them all haha.
Windows 7 surprisingly is already failing... even from their ads... the catch phrases "..and I created windows 7" following "... I should trademark that" seriously don't make sense... or am I the only one not getting it? lol. Either way.. they really aren't very appealing nor original.. if they managed to make me think how crap windows are everytime I watch the adds.. which.. aren't coming out as often anymore.. hmm.
On the side note.. why the heck is my mac stuffed up though!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment